The work that goes into putting this charity event on is immense and we couldn’t do it without the support of the other local groups and organisations and the generous support of a number of local businesses.
We would like to thank the following for their continued support:
- Rotary Club of Billericay Mayflower (Visit website)
- Rotary Club of Billericay (Visit website)
- Lions Club of Billericay (Visit website)
- Billericay 41 Club (Visit website)
- 6th Billericay Scouts (Visit website)
- 5th Billericay Scouts (Visit website)
- Billericay Air Training Corps (Visit blog)
- Hutton Air Training Corps (Visit website)
- Billericay Parks Department
- Billericay Fire Brigade
- NCP – National Car Parks
- Billericay Railway Station
- Billericay Town Youth Council (Visit website)
- BillericayEssex.co.uk (Visit website)
- 2nd Billericay Scouts (Visit website)
- Harley Davidson Lakeside Chapter (Visit website)
We would also like to thank PRS for Music, for their support.
PRS for Music licences the use of copyright music across the UK, giving businesses and organisations the legal permission they need to play the music they want. These licences ensure that music publishers, songwriters and composers are fairly rewarded with royalties so they can keep making music – and mean that we’re able to support music at events like this.
For more information about PRS for Music or music licensing, visit www.prsformusic.com or call 0800 068 4828.