Online tickets can be used at ALL GATES!
Re-admittance with a wristband available from gates
You need to print all e-tickets purchased as each has a unique entry barcode that need to be presented at the gate to gain entry to the event.
*To secure tickets online you must book no later than 12 noon on Saturday 4th November (subject to availability)*Buy tickets online
To purchase a physical ticket please view the outlets selling tickets in and around Billericay.
If you need to contact us about an existing booking, have any questions or are having any difficulties booking on line please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Customer Services on 0844 776 6777 – they are open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
Terms and Conditions
A full list of the event Terms and Conditions can be found here (Download PDF 175kb).
- E-tickets will be confirmed via reply email which will contain a booking reference per e-ticket purchased; each booking reference will comprise a unique barcode which acts as your entry ticket.
- Please print your e-ticket to ensure it can be scanned at the gate.
- The e-ticket voucher will be scanned and collected in by ticketing staff.
- If you wish to leave to leave the event and return, you must obtain a wristband from the exit gate in order to be re-admitted.
- Billericay Round Table operate a ZERO RETURNS policy on all pre-sales tickets, including online e-tickets.
- We will offer the option to receive your e-tickets by post (only up to Friday 27th October 2017) and an additional postage fee will be applicable.
- Online e-tickets can be purchased until midday on Saturday 4th November 2017.
- Your personal details will NOT be passed on to, or used by, any third party organisations other than Billericay Round Table.
- Billericay Round Table reserve the right to refuse entry at the gate if a valid ticket or e-ticket is not shown.
- Should you present an e-ticket which has already been scanned from our database (ie. it’s been duplicated) you will be refused entry.
- If you experience any problems purchasing e-tickets please contact us at email@example.com with the full details.