Online tickets can be used at ALL GATES!
Re-admittance with a wristband available from gates
You need to print all e-tickets purchased, or have them ready on your phone, as each has a unique entry barcode that needs to be scanned at the gate to gain entry to the event.
*Online tickets will remain on sale throughout the day on Saturday 2nd and into the evening, subject to availability*BUY ONLINE
To purchase a physical ticket please view the outlet selling tickets in Billericay.
If you need to contact us about an existing booking, have any questions or are having any difficulties booking on line please contact us or call our Customer Services on 0844 776 6777 – they are open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
Terms and Conditions
A full list of the event Terms and Conditions can be found here (Download PDF 175kb).
- E-tickets will be confirmed via reply email which will contain a booking reference per e-ticket purchased; each booking reference will comprise a unique barcode which acts as your entry ticket.
- Please print your e-ticket(s), or have them ready on your phone, to ensure they can be scanned at the gate.
- The e-ticket voucher will be scanned and collected in by ticketing staff.
- If you wish to leave to leave the event and return, you must obtain a wristband from the exit gate in order to be re-admitted.
- Billericay Round Table operate a ZERO RETURNS policy on all pre-sales tickets, including online e-tickets.
- We will offer the option to receive your e-tickets by post (only up to Friday 25th October 2019) and an additional postage fee will be applicable.
- Subject to availability, online e-tickets can be purchased until the event closes, around 9pm, on Saturday 2nd November 2019.
- Your personal details will NOT be passed on to, or used by, any third party organisations other than Billericay Round Table.
- Billericay Round Table reserve the right to refuse entry at the gate if a valid ticket or e-ticket is not shown.
- Should you present an e-ticket which has already been scanned from our database (ie. it’s been duplicated) you will be refused entry.
- If you experience any problems purchasing e-tickets please email email@example.com with the full details.